Axial Flow Fan
Teral-Aerotech specialized in the design and manufacturer and suppliers of Tube Axial Flow Fan in Sri Lanka, Africa, India. An axial fan may be a kind of a mechanical device that will increase the pressure of the air flowing through it. The blades of the axial flow fans force air to maneuver parallel to the shaft concerning that the blades rotate. Tube Axial Flow Fan is axially in and axially out, linearly, thus their name.
Axial Flow Fans are totally different from Centrifugal Fans and Blowers they move the air. Axial Flow Fan or Industrial Axial Fan uses a mechanical device to draw the air into it, and discharge it, the same axial direction. A Centrifugal Blower attracts the air into the water of the blower housing with one in every of seven forms of wheels. The blower attracts the air through the wheel, and discharges it at ninety degrees out through the discharge of the housing. a tool that moves air with a mechanical device is usually as a Fan.
The two most common types of industrial, Axial Flow Fans are Tube Flow Axial Fans (or Ducted Fans) and Axial Flow Fans or Wall Fans. Tube Axial Flow Fans use a propeller, rotating in a round section of duct, which is mounted into duct work of the same diameter to exhaust hot and/or contaminated air from a process or system. Panel Fans or Wall Fans use a propeller, rotating in a flat panel, which is mounted to a wall to exhaust air from a room or draw air into a room. Other Axial Flow Fans that incorporate the Tube Axial Fan design are Personnel Coolers and Air Circulars.
The two most common types of industrial, Axial Flow Fans are Tube Flow Axial Fans (or Ducted Fans) and Panel Fans or Wall Fans. Tube Axial Fans use a propeller, rotating in a round section of duct, which is mounted into duct work of the same diameter to exhaust hot and/or contaminated air from a process or system. Panel Fans or Wall Fans use a propeller, rotating in a flat panel, which is mounted to a wall to exhaust air from a room or draw air into a room. Other Axial Flow Fans that incorporate the Tube Axial Fan design are Personnel Coolers and Air Circulars.
- Hot dip galvanised coated mild steel.
- Stainless steel.
- Specialised coatings to suit client specifications.
- Standard range impellers are available in GRP, GRN and Aluminum.
- Mild steel casing with epoxy /enamel painted
- Specialised impellers are available in mild steel and stainless steel construction.
Axial Flow Fan Application
The most common applications for Axial Flow Fans include
- Paint spray booth exhaust
- Fume hood exhaust to exhaust dangerous fumes away from the operator
- Welding fume exhaust in welding booths
- Process cooling and exhaust of machinery and/or systems
- Spot cooling of heat generating equipment such as generators or transformers
- General ventilation using supply air and/or make-up air in factories, warehouses, foundries, garages, laundries and transformer, engine or equipment rooms
- People cooling in hot work areas
- Exhausting heat and cooling of kilns, forges and in steel mills
- Boosting airflow through long ductwork
Axial Flow Fan – Normal
1. An Axial Flow Fan draws the air in and discharges it inthe same axial direction, rotating in a round section, to exhaust hot and / or contaminated air from a process or system. Teral-Aerotech Tube Axial Flow Fans can be direct driven with the impeller mounted directly on the motor shaft or can be built driven with the impeller mounted on a separate fan shaft and driven by the motor through bells and sheaves. Axial Flow Fans are ideals for moving large volume of air at low pressures. Teral-Aerotech’s Axial Flow Fan have adjustable pitch Axial Fans statically and dynamically balanced having wide range of applications in various industries through out the world. Teral-Aerotech manufactures and suppliers Tube Axial Flow Fans (Counter-Rotating) based on application like Mine Ventilation, Power Plants etc.
2. A complete range of ancillary items are available: wire guards – mounting feet – matching flanges – inlet cones
Our Wide Range Features:
- Fan Size(Dia): 315 mm to 1600 mm
- Flow rates up to 150000 cmh
- Pressures up to 1500 Pa