Blower and Fan
CENTRIFUGAL BLOWER FANS
Teral-Aerotech’s specialise in the design of centrifugal Blower Fan manufacturers in Delhi, India. The centrifugal Blower Fans designs uses the centrifugal force generated by a rotating disk, with blades mounted at right angles to the disk, to impart movement to the air or gas and increase its pressure. The assembly of the hub, disk and blades is thought as the fan wheel, and sometime includes other components with mechanics or structural functions. The centrifugal fan wheel is often contained inside a scroll-shaped fan housing, resembling the shell of the nautilus sea creature with a central hole. The air or gas within the spinning fan is thrown off the outside of the wheel, to an outlet at the housing’s largest diameter. This simultaneously draws more air or gas into the wheel through the central hole. Inlet and outlet ducting are often attached to the fan’s housing, to supply and/or exhaust the air or gas to the industry’s requirements.
There are many varieties of centrifugal fans, which can have fan wheels that range from less than 3 cm to over 16 feet (5 m) in diameter.
Centrifugal Blower Fan uesd of seven types of wheels that are enclosed in a scroll shaped housing. The air enters the fan wheel through the housing inlet, turns 90 degrees and is accelerated radially and exits the fan housing.
- Mild steel.
- Stainless steel.
- High nickel alloys.
- Conveying material in dust collector systems or loading to silos, trucks and railroad cars
- Blow-off systems to remove moisture from parts prior to painting, coating or packing
- Drying ink on cans and bottles, silk screen and printing processes
- Circulating air in ovens and dryers
- Forced ventilation of AC and DC motors and traction motors.
- General ventilation of rooms or factories.
- Cooling electrical equipment or parts from heat curing ovens and kilns.
- specialised coatings are also available to suit client specifications.
Centrifugal Blower-Forward Curved
Teral-Aerotech’s Centrifugal Forward Curved Fans/Blowers consist of Double Inlet Double Width (DIDW) and Single Inlet and Single Width (SISW) configuration. Centrifugal Blower Fan have forward curved impellers with forward curved blades having special profile to give you maximum efficiency at low noise levels. Centrifugal Blower Fan impellers are statically and dynamically balanced. The fans are suitable for various applications where high volume air displacement is required like air cooling, general ventilation, pressurization, etc., in various commercial processes and various industrial systems..
Our Wide Range Features
- Fan Size(Dia): 400 mm to 1000 mm
- Flow rates up to 4000 to 30000 cfm
- Pressures up to 100 Pa to 600 Pa
Centrifugal Blower-Backward Curved
Teral-Aerotech’s Centrifugal Blower Fan consist of Double Inlet Double Width (DIDW) and Single Inlet and Single Width (SISW) configuration. These fans have backward curved impellers with backward curved blades having special profile to give you maximum efficiency at low noise levels. These impellers are statically and dynamically balanced. The fans are suitable for various applications where high volume air displacement is required like air cooling, general ventilation, pressurization, etc., in various commercial processes and various industrial etc.
Our Wide Range Features:
- Flow rates from 200 upto 2,00,000 cfm
- Pressures from 100 Pa to 12000 Pa