Vertical Multistage Pumps
Vertical Multistage Centrifugal Pumps design same as inline pump, flanged or with victaulic coupling, equally sized suction and discharge ports, level construction with stainless steel impellers, chambers and pressure casing.
Teral aerotech vertical multistage centrifugal pumps with a single impeller that can develop a differential pressure of more than ine hundres fifty psid between the suction and the discharge is difficult and costly to design and construct. Teral aerotech developing high pressures with a single centrifugal pump is to include multiple impellers on a common shaft within the same pump casing. Internal channels in the pump casing route the discharge of one impeller to the suction of another impeller. All Pumps stock, suppliers a wide range of vertical multistage centrifugal pumps.
Vertical Multistage Pumps are used for multiple applications inside the water marketplace. The vertical multistage centrifugal pumps offers a wide range of alternatives and designs due to the combination of durable and innovative production techniques.
- Municipal Water Supply and distribution
- Domestic Water Supply
- Cooling Water Transport
- Hot Water Applications
- Fire Fighting
- Food, Chemical and Process Industry
- Top fill plug with air vent
- Heating, Ventilation and Air-Conditioning
- Current mechanical seal replaceable with no need of pump disassembling (for all sizes)
- Highest possible efficiency gives energy savings
- Low Net Positive Suction Head Required
- Durable solution with high quality materials gives long life span