Horizontal Multistage Pumps
Teral-aerotech horizontal multistage pumps suppliers in India. Our axial suction and vertical radial delivery with threaded ports. Teral-aerotech horizontal multistage centrifugal pumps are made of stainless steel and designed to deliver the best possible hydraulic efficiency. Horizontal multistage centrifugal pumps is a non self priming horizontal centrifugal pump with mechanical shaft seal and sealing is by means of a bellows mechanical seal. These horizontal centrifugal pumps are powered by at any enclosed fan cooled A.C. induction motor, appropriate for non-stop responsibility. Motor stater product of low watt loss metallic lamination assembled underneath pressure and rigidly locked in the frame. Dynamically balanced rotor ensures vibration loose and noise free operations. Shaft is manufactured from satisfactory stainless steel.
The horizontal multistage Centrifugal Pump is a compact and versatile close-coupled pump. Horizontal multistage pump is composed of a series of interchangeable modules, all of which have been designed to work together seamlessly, no matter what the application.
The difference between the horizontal multistage centrifugal pumps and can be found in the motor. Horizontal multistage centrifugal pumps pumps are fitted with main-operated motors, whereas the motors for CME pumps have an integrated frequency converter.
Horizontal Multistage Centrifugal Pumps Materials
- Pump body: Stainless steel
- Impeller: Stainless steel (HMS), Technopolymer (HM)
- Diffuser: Stainless steel
- Seal housing: Stainless steel
- Mechanical seal: Ceramic/Carbon/EPDM
- Fill and drain plugs: Nickel-plated brass (HM), Stainless Steel (HMS)
- Elastomers: EPDM
- Water distribution
- Rain water collection
- Industrial washing equipment
- Pressure boosting
- General industry
- Water treatment
- Cooling and chilling
- Industrial and domestic water pressure boosting and distribution
- Car washing
- Hotels and Multistory Buildings
- Pumping of clean liquids in industry