Teral-Aerotech’s Industrial fans and blowers fan
Posted on December 19, 2018
Teral-Aerotech’s Industrial fans and blowers fan are machines whose primary function is to provide and accommodate a large flow of air or gas to various parts of a building or other structures. Industrial fans and blowers fan are primary function is to provide and accommodate a large flow of air or gas to various parts of building or other structure. This is achieved by rotating a number of blades, connected to a hub and shaft, and driven by a motor or turbine. The flow rates of these mechanical fans range from approximately 200 cubic feet (5.7 m3) to 2,000,000 cubic feet (57,000 m3) per minute. A blower is another name for a fan that operates where the resistance to the flow is primarily on the downstream side of the fan.
Teral-Aerotech’s “industrial” fan does not have a clear definition, but the term is intended to mean a fan of heavier construction to meet the demands of industrial operations. This may include the use of thicker material gauges, larger shafts, bearings with increased bearing life, high temperature features, corrosion resistant materials, etc. compared to commercial or HVAC fans .
Industrial fans and blowers fan
- Paint Spray Booth Exhaust
- Fume Hood Exhaust.
- Welding Fume Exhaust
- Process cooling and exhaust of machinery and/or systems.
- Personnel Cooling in Hot Work Areas
- Forced Cooling for Kilns
- Exhausting mist and vapor in paper mills or industrial parts washers prior to painting parts
- General ventilation using supply air and make-up air in factories, foundries and warehouses
- Forced Cooling and Exhausting Heat in Steel Mills.